Assistant Professor - Department of Malayalam & Mass Communication
Address: Pranavam, Pottankulam
Anchuthengu PO, Thiruvananthapuram
- B.A Malayalam and Mass Communication, Kerala University 2003
- M.A Media Communication, Madurai Kamaraj University, 2007
- Ph.D (Ongoing) in Communication, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Media, Christ Nagar College, Maranallore, Thiruvananthapuram, September 2016 to Jan 2018
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, SRM University, Chennai, July 2015 to August 2016
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Media and Communication, Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Chennai- July 2009 to April 2015
- Sub-Editor, People Life Career (English Magazine), published from Trivandrum June-2007 to February 2009
Journals / Articles Published
- Published a journal titled “A study on the sway of the film certification of CBFC on suppressing the freedom of expression in filmmakers” in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Review, Impact factor:4.164, Volume-1, Issue No-33, November-2017-ISSN: 2395-1877, page-198-200
- Published a journal (Title: Philosophy of Buddhism in Narration and Symbolism in Visualisation of the film “Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring” in KAAV publications, ISSN.2348-4349, Volume 4 Issue 3 September 2017, Impact- factor-7.9183, ( KIJAHS/JUL-SEP2017/VOL-4/ISS-3/A62)
- Presented and published a paper (Title: Influence of South Korean and Japanese Films on South Indian Films) in the International Conference at SRM University, Chennai. The title of book is Media and Visual Literacy: (ISBN 978-93-81992-74-6 Pg: No: 76)-April-2016
- Presented and published a paper (Title: Influence of Indian Movies on Cultural Transformation.) in the UGC sponsored National level Seminar at NSS College, Panthalam, Kerala.The title of book is ‘Re -Tracking the Celluloid’(ISBN 978-81-928481-0-5 (Pg:No:206)-2014
- Presented a paper (Title: -Visualization of New Generation Movies in Malayalam) in the National Mass Communication Research Conference at University of Calicut, Kerala-2014)
- Presented a paper “Philosophy of Buddhism in Narration and Symbolism in Visualisation of the film “Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring” in National Conference on Narratives in Media and Literature, Kristu Jayanti College, Banglore
- EDEXCEL International Certificate from PEARSON UK, have attended in BTEC Assignment Writing: developing holistic, cross-unit assessments.
- Received National Level award of Sulekha.com for the best commercial Advertisement – Role-Director.
- Received Hindustan College “Faculty Excellence Award” in 2011
- Worked as Assistant Director in the telefilm entitled "MughaMugham" telecast on Surya TV on August 16, 2008.
- Edited an hour-long documentary for noted documentary film-maker, Jill Misquitta titled 'God's love in Action' the work of an NGO in Mumbai (Navjeevan) which rears the discarded children of commercial sex workers of the red-light street of Kamathipura-2007
- Published an article titled “A letter from faith” in the Magazine “New Wings”, publisher, Sisters of Sacred Sciences, Bangaluru. Vol.6, No.2, Pg.no.10, April-June, 2016