Dr. D. Legio Meril
Assistant Professor - Department of Economics
Punnathala South R.A.89,
- MBA Management - School of Management Studies, CUSAT - 2008
- MA Economics - Kerala University - 2013
- M.Phil Economics - Manonmaniam Sundaranar University - 2015
- Ph.D - 2020
Total Teaching Experience
Economics - KE College, Mannanam - 15 Sep 2015 to 12 Feb 2016
- Changing scenario of the labour market in Kerala: A study on the impact of internal migration, Social Science in Perspective (2014)
- Impact of labour rural market changes on the cropping pattern in Kerala, Southern Economist (2014)
- Financial intermediation of SCBs in Kerala, Southern Economist (2014)
- Non Performing Assets of public and private sector banks in India: A comparative analysis, Southern Economist (2014)
- A study on the status of financial inclusion in Kanyakumari District, Southern Economist (2015)
- A supply side analysis of the status of financial inclusion in Kanyakumari district, Letters and Numbers (2015)
- A study on the socio economic and health profile of elderly in Trivandrum district.
- Food security and public distribution system: A study on the role of retail outlets.
- Violence against women: A study on the recent trends in India.