Smt. Sherine Fredy
- B.Com- University of Kerala 2015
- M.Com- University of Kerala 2017
- M.Phil- University of Kerala 2018
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of Kerala Higher Education Council Merit Scholarship for five years (2012-17).
- College Topper for securing highest marks (93 percent) in B.Com Finance, All Saints’ College. Thiruvananthapuram.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test in 2017.
- Recipient of UGC Fellowship (2019-2020).
Journals / Articles Published
- Sherine Fredy & Dr G. Raju. (2020). Service Led Growth- Accelerating the Indian Economy. Our Heritage Journal, UGC Care Approved International Indexed and Referred Journal (ISSN 0474- 9030), Impact Factor- 4.912 (SJIF), Vol 68, Special Issue 48, 66-72.
- Sherine Fredy & Dr G. Raju. (2020). India’s Sovereign Bond Policy: Boon or Bane. Our Heritage Journal, UGC Care Approved International Indexed and Referred Journal (ISSN 0474- 9030), Impact Factor- 6.6, Vol 78, Special Issue 16, 47-52.
- Sherine Fredy. (2019). Enhancing Relationship through Global Value Chain. IMPACT: International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature with impact factor 3.798, Vol. 7 Special Issue, pp. 76-80. (UGC Approved Journal- 40893).
- Sherine Fredy. (2018). Strategic Human Resource Management – Linking Business Strategies with HRM. ROOTS International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches (A peer reviewed, Refereed & Quarterly Journal with impact factor – 3.487), Vol.4 Special Issue 1, pp. 71-73. (UGC Approved Journal- 48991)
- Sherine Fredy. (2018). Transforming India through Digital Financial Inclusion. TRANS Asian Journal of Marketing and Management Research (Double Blind Refereed & Reviewed International Journal with impact factor – 4.289), Vol.7 Special Issue 1, pp. 163-169. (UGC Approved Journal- 47638 )
- Sherine Fredy. (2017). MSME – Fuel for Economic Development. NISMA- International Journal for Management Studies, Special Issue, ISSN No: 0973 – 3957
- FinTech: Reshaping the Future of Indian Banking, Department of Commerce, University of Mumbai.
- India’s Sovereign Bond Policy: Boon or Bane, Department of Commerce, School of Business Management and Legal Studies, University of Kerala.
- Artificial Intelligence and Future of Banking, Indian Accounting Association and Department of Accounting, Jai Narain Vyas University.
- Willful Default Surge in the Indian Banking Sector, Indian Commerce Association and KIIT Deemed to be University.
- Mutual Funds - A Rising Investment Avenue, PG Department of Commerce, Maharaja’s College, Ernakulum.
- Strategic Human Resource Management - Linking Business Strategies with HRM, Department of Commerce & Economics, Women’s Christian College, Nagarcoil.
- Green Entrepreneurship – Path towards a Green and Sustainable Economy, Department of Economics in collaboration with College Development Cell, Al-Ameen College, Ernakulam.
- Improving MSME Performance through cluster approach, Department of Commerce, The American College, Tamil Nadu.
- Transforming India Through Digital Financial Inclusion, Department of Economics- Sponsored by UGC, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women.
- Humanistic Corporate Governance: Key for Organisational Success, Bharatheeya Vichara Kendram in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
- Privacy Threats in a Cashless Society, Research & PG Department, Sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government College Attingal, Trivandrum.
- Abolition of FIPB and its Impact on FDI, PG & Research Department, Sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education Government Arts College, Thiruvananthapuram..
- Aligning Business Strategies with Human Resource Management, Kerala Academy of Social Sciences in association with IMK, Kariavattom.
- Impact of GST on Indian Start-up Ecosystem, Department of Management Studies, Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Incubator Funding as CSR in higher Educational Institutions, PG & Research Department, Sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram., Kerala.
- MSME – Fuel for Economic Development, Faculty of Management Studies, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Tamil Nadu.
- Agripreneurship – An Apparatus for Agriculture Development, Institute of Management in Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Successfully completed a 4 Week Induction/Orientation Programme for Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education.
- Successfully completed one week National Level Faculty Development Program on Innovation to Academicians.
- Successfully completed AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on Block chain.
- Successfully completed Faculty Development Programme on Financial Modelling organised by School of Distance Education, University of Kerala.
- Participated in five day workshop on Research and Society- the QIT Approach organised by Department of Commerce, School of Business and Legal Studies, University of Kerala.
- Participated in seven day workshop on Research methodology and data analysis organised by IQAC at University of Kerala, Kariavattom.
- Attended Three day National Workshop on Business Research Methods & Data Analytics organized by the Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Government College, Nedumangad and sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala.
- Participated in workshop on Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements organized by the Indian Accounting Association, Kerala branch and Department of Commerce, Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Life member - Indian Commerce Association