Dr. Liza Leon
Kanjiracode, Kundara P O
- B.Com- FMN College, Kollam- 1999
- M.Com- FMN College, Kollam- 2001
- B.Ed- Karmela Rani Training College, Kollam- 2003
- Ph.D University of Kerala- 2020
- SET- 2004, NET with JRF- 2010
- Guest Lecturer in FIP, Fathima Matha National College, Kollam- 2005-2006
- Guest Lecturer, Jyothi Niketan Women's College, Kollam- 2006-2008
- Guest Lecturer, TKM Centre, Kollam- 2010-2011
- Guest Lecturer, St. John's College, Anchal- 2011-2012
- Assistant Professor, St. Xavier's College, Thumba- 2011 onwards.
Journals / Articles Published
- Global Research Review .Vol 3 No. 1 March 2013 titled. Problems of women entrepreneurs with special reference to Kerala.
- Corporate Governance Regulations & Practices in India titled Corporate Governance: impact and role of society in CSR and corporate governance in 2014.
- Bharat Mata Journal Vol ii Issue 1 titled Reasons and extent for Financial Exclusion among unorganised sector women in Kerala.in 2015
- Kriti Jyothi College titled Jan Dhan Yojana : an impetus to financial exclusion in the year 2017
- Management Researcher, IMDR ,Vol 2 Issue 2 titled Financial Exclusion of Women:a step towards inclusive growth April-- June 2017
- Management Researcher, UGC Approved Journal,IMDR, Vol 2 Issue 2 titled A study on extent of financial exclusion among women worker in Kerala, October -- December 2017
Orientations/Workshops/ Seminars Attended
- Organised by Department of Commerce, University of Kerala held on March 23-24, 2013
- All India Commerce Conference of Indian Commerce Association held on 5th and 7th December, 2013 , Banglore University -Paper presented.
- Problems faced by women entrepreneurs --at Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta, December 2012--paper presented
- Financial exclusion of women workers in selected traditional industries of Kerala at KNM Government Arts College, Kanjiramkulam, January 2012--paper presented
- Financial inclusion in India: Progress and prospects at Institute of Parliamentary Affairs, Government of Kerala, March 2013-- paper presented.
- Financial Inclusion: A significant campaign Swabhimaan at Government College, Nedumangad, November 2013--paper presented
- Financial Inclusion in India:An overview held at All India Commerce Conference of the Indian Commerce Association, Banglore University,2013--paper presented.
- Financial Inclusion: A way to inclusive growth held at Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science and Technology,2014 --paper presented.
- Financial Exclusion of Women: A step towards inclusive growth held at V .R. Krishnan Ezhuthachan Law College,Palakkad, November 2016--paper presented.
- Jan Dhan Yojana-- An impetus to financial Inclusion held at Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology,Changanacherry, October 2016--paper presented.
- Corporate Governance Regulations in India organised by the Department of Commerce,St.Michael's College,Cherthala,2014--paper presented
- Attended two days National Seminar on Application of Statistical Techniques in Commerce and Management Research, BJM Government College, Chavada, January 2013.
- Attended two days National Seminar held at FMNC, Kollam, August 2016.
- Attended in one day National Seminar on Trading in derivatives by Department of Commerce, University of Kerala, November 2013
- Attended and participated in one day National seminar on Current Trends in data analysis, Department of Commerce,Sree Narayana College,Punalur, 2014.
- Attended and participated in two days National Seminar on Pragmatism in Social science research held at FMNC,Kollam, March 2016